I am beyond thankful and honored to have been chosen for this award by Discovering Your Happiness, thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you haven’t read Discovering Your Happiness‘s blog, I suggest you check it out as she is living proof that a blog can have a spirit.
I love every post as it gives me an extra hop in my step each day to be more conscious, aware and happy. Her post are so healthy for your mind that it puts you in a great mood.
For example, here’s a quote from her main home page:
Your mind is powerful, it can heal you as much as it can harm you. 💖
I was asked to give a favorite blog post, but it’s so hard as all of her posts are amazing. However, there’s one that touched me the most as I needed an extra boost: Ways to calm our anxious minds, part 8 of 8. She did a series, which are all good, but that one post spoke to me.
So here are the rules of this award:
• Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
• Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• Answer your nominator’s questions.
• Nominate 10-20 people.
• Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
• Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
• Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three things about myself:
- I love fashion, clean food, travel, beauty and my life
- I am obsessed with all things healthy, mind, body and spirit
- I am passionate about learning and exploring many things that life has to offer
Here are the answers to your questions:
- Where are you from? Born in Los Angeles, California, happily living in Manhattan, NY
- Why did you start your blog? To inspire and empower, men and women to live happier mentally, emotionally and spiritual lives that have substance
- What are some things you focus on for self-care? I work-out between 3-7 days a week, walk 2-3 miles a day, eat healthy, take vitamins/supplements, drink Apple Cidar Vinegar with cumin in the am along with hot lemon, water and ginger, sleep 12 hours (when I can), meditate everyday, read, read and more read, force myself to wash my face at night, very hard when you are fried
- Have you holidayed anywhere? If so, where? Italy, Amalfi Coast, Ravello, Capri, Porto Cervo, Sardinia, and Milan
- Where is your dream holiday? African Safari, just want to see any animal in the wild
My lovely nominees are:
My questions to you are:
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- Who inspired you to blog?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Links to my 5 best blog postings:
- Goddesses Never Age
- How to Come Back from a Setback
- When should a single woman have sex with her date
- The power of I am
- Help! Why can’t I stop cyber stalking my ex?
I value and appreciate each and everyone one of you that follows me. I would not be here without your readership and support.
Thank you again to Discovering Your Happiness for your acknowledgment and recognition to nominate me.