Happy New Year my lovelies!
It was a whirlwind of festivities last month, but I am so excited to be back!
It’s January, or as they say now, “New Year, New You!” This is the time when you will see more diet books published, and TV shows dedicated to air segments on how to improve everything in your life.
I do not believe in New Year’s resolutions because I often break them, but I make daily goals.
Here are some Easy Living Ideas that don’t require much commitment, but will do you much good in 2020:
- Stop slouching. That was so 2019. Nothing exudes confidence than a person with a proper posture.
- Start foam rolling to relieve tight shoulders and hamstrings. Your body will thank you.
- Say thank you when you wake up. It will reprogram your brain to begin to look for the good in life.
- Add stillness to your day. Yes, every day!
- Improve your tech health. Cut your screen-time in half while you’re at it. It will allow you to be more present.
- If you are feeling down and out, help someone whether it’s as simple as opening a door for a stranger. It will help you get out of your funk.
- Eat more foods that help with digestion. Yeah, its a thing now.
- Stop stressing your budget out; take a shopping freeze instead.
- Start sipping on green tea after you eat for several health benefits.
- When you feel a cold coming on this year, turn to ginger tea, honey, with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Eliminate toxic people from your life. As you get older, you will find that the years get shorter, and no one has time to waste on people that are not mentally worthy of being with you. Your time matters!
- Try mindful eating for better health
- Love your body – each and every day. You were only given one.
- If you’re unhappy with something in your life, MAKE A CHANGE.
- Turn your house into a wellness retreat that feels really, really good to come home to.
- Complain less.
- And finally, …learn to enjoy wellness/taking care of yourself without it having to be perfect. You were already created beautifully.
Cheers to a fantastic decade ahead!
Sending loving vibes! 💋
Feature photo credit: Pinterest