I was inspired to do this post after reading Vogue’s 73 questions celebrity edition, which are interesting, funny, and uplifting.
I suggest grabbing a cup of tea, or coffee because this is longer than my usual posts. 😘
- What’s the one thing you would like to master? Patience
- Are you a texter, or a caller? I am 50/50
- Who was the last person you called? My girlfriend Leah
- What did you guys talk about? Her upcoming movie, Night!
- Do you play an instrument? No
- Favorite book? Atlas Shrugged by Ann Rand
- Do you have any tattoos? No, if I ever did one, I would do an infinity symbol.
- Favorite lip color? Nude
- Dead straight, or wavy hair? Straight with large Victoria Secret waves at the bottom. 😜
- What’s a beauty ritual you follow daily? SPF 50
- What was the last piece of clothing that you bought? A houndstooth jacket by Smyth
- If you had to distill your peak signature style in one item of clothing? A little black dress by Givenchy
- What was the most extravagant & expensive outfit that you have ever worn? A Coco Chanel dress, which I would share a pic, but it was a while back when camera phones were not available. 🙄
- What’s you favorite designer of all time? Coco Chanel
- What’s your favorite Disney character? Aladdin, the carpet rides would be endless fun times
- If you could go back in time which era would you like? The roaring 20’s
- What’s your vice ice cream flavor? Moose tracks
- What’s a fashion trend that you think will come back? Large 80’s earrings
- What is your favorite cuisine to cook? It’s not exactly one cuisine just heart healthy cooking dishes like cauliflower fried rice, zucchini pasta with tomato sauce and diced chicken. I also love grilling turkey burgers without the bun. 😋
- What is your least favorite food to eat? Fried foods like onion rings. I am just not a fan.
- If you could make a documentary, what would it be? A short film on how to save our planet 🌎 and all the small changes we can do to make our world a better place to live.
- Who’s voice in Hollywood should people be listening to? Women
- What female performer is blowing your mind right now? Nicole Kidman in Big Little Lies on HBO. Her performance on the show is unparalleled.
- What is a trend that you are positive will never grow old? A basic t shirt and jeans with a smart jacket like a Veronica Beard.
- And what’s a fashion trend you think should never see the light of day again? Latex dresses and Croc shoes.
- If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would it be? Oprah Winfrey
- What is your favorite account to follow on YouTube? The School of Affluence. I am a huge fan of Anna Bey and her philosophy on dating and marriage.
- What’s your vice? Anything chocolate 😋
- What is your favorite account to follow on social media? Pooch of NYC!
30. What are your favorite flowers on earth? White orchid
31. Silver or gold? Rose gold
32. What’s the one item every woman should own in her closet for fall? A simple camel colored coat. It’s so chic and matches with everything.
33. What’s the best gift you have ever received? This is a tough one because first would be knowledge from my mentors during life’s up’s and down’s. As far as material, the Love Bracelet, Cartier and the Juste un Clou by Cartier as well. They are simple and timeless pieces that I love seeing on my wrist daily. They are also a reminder to do everything in life with love.
34. How do you react to criticism? It depends who it’s coming from 🤔 Some criticism comes from a good place with no ill will, others can be caddy, or out of jealousy.
35. What’s your favorite season in NY? Fall
36. What’s your favorite activity? Walking
37. Vine or Snapchat? Neither
38. Weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Frog legs in China. It kind of tasted like chicken. 🤔
39. If you could master one instrument what would it be? The piano
40. Dolphins or Koala’s? Oh, this is a tough one because I love them both, but Dolphins I would pick because they have a permanent smile.
41. Bird watching or whale watching? Whales 🐳
42. What’s your spirit animal? Lion
43. The greatest gift ever received? My son
44. Last gift you gave a friend? A Dipttyque candle
45. Historical figure you would love to have coffee with? Catherine the Great
46. How do you like your coffee? Strong with Hazelnut flavored creamer
47. What’s your favorite country to visit? Italy
48. What was the last country you visited Greece
49. What’s a country you wish to visit? Africa
50. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
51. Cheap shampoo or expensive? Affordable
52. Blow dry, or air dry? Blow dry. My hair is down to my waist, so no air dry for me as it would look like a crazy mess.
53. Pilates or yoga? Yoga because it’s meditative, and does wonders for your overall health.
54. What makes you nervous? Public speaking
55. What’s the one thing you always buy at duty-free? SKII sheet masks. They are super hydrating when you have long flights.
56. What’s the most romantic gift a guy can do for a girl? Give her his heart
57. What’s your ideal first date? Helicopter ride around the city to see the sunset followed by dinner.
58. What are the things you always carry in your bag? Hand sanitizer because I like taking the subway to run errands, so hand sanitizer is essential. Nude lipstick, a perfume atomizer, and a phone charger.
59. Who are your style icons? Jacky O, Audrey Hepburn, Megan Markle, and Amal Clooney.
60. Can you sing? No, you don’t want me in a car riding with you because I will definitely start singing, but it’s not good at all. 🤣
61. If you can play an iconic male role, which one would it be? Bond, James Bond. He is sooo cool!! ♥️
62. What’s the one thing you hope no one will be talking about next year? Donald Trump Tweets
63. What’s the most important lesson in manners you learned growing up? The word thank you.
64. If your life were a book, what would the title be? 🤔 From Palm Trees to Tiffany’s. (for those that don’t know me I am originally from LA then moved to NY) 😉
65. What’s been your most dangerous accident? I got into a car accident 9 years ago. I broke my second and third bones in my right foot. It was awfully painful. Took one year to fully be able to walk in heels 😱
66. What’s the world’s most pressing issue today? Climate change
67. Who do you find intriguing? Any Saudi Arabian queen, or princess. No one really knows them at all. They are a total mystery to Westerners.
68. What do you find yourself doing a lot these days? Studying 20 countries etiquette and manners. I am so obsessed with that right now. It’s interesting how many mistakes I have made while visiting some countries. 🙈
69. What’s the most enjoyable activity you do during the week? Play tennis! I started a year ago, and now I am up to 3.0++ I am up to 52 ball rally 💃🏽
70. What’s the one hobby that you will never give up? Tennis
71. What’s the one thing you can never live without? My mind
72. How would you describe yourself? Kind, loyal, generous, and happy with my life right now. Everyday I feel so blessed and grateful.
73. What’s your favorite candy? Haribo Gold Bears.
Blogger, Tabea of Tab’s Style was visiting New York from Hamburg, and she gave me a bag as a gift. Whoa, I ate the entire bag in less than an hour. 🤣
Thank you for reading til the end. 😘
Sending love vibes! 💋