Wowser! I am speechless, thankful for this award.
Anita from Discovering your happiness nominated me. I cannot thank you enough. It means the world to me.
Be sure to check out Discovering Your Happiness blog as it is food for the soul. It’s a blog that gives daily tools to be stronger to tackle life’s obstacles and struggles.
The Rules For The Real Neat Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
3. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions
Answering Anita’s Questions For Me:
What do have planned for the upcoming weekend?
Staying in my apt. to greet the contractor. I know, so exciting right? I need a couple of household things fixed.
What do you love to do in your spare time?
Read and listen to spiritual podcasts. I am an avid reader since I was a child. I am addicted to spiritual podcast lately, especially when I am buzzing around the city, or subway.
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
If you could give life advice, what would it be?
Love and forgive yourself more.
Tea or Coffee?
Both, I am half Colombian, so coffee is in my veins. I do love a cup of green tea every other day.
How long have you been blogging for?
My questions to my nominees are:
- What, or who inspired you to blog?
- What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- If you did not have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
- Do you play any sports?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What are the small things that make your day better?
Hope you enjoyed today’s post.
Congrats to all nominees! 👏🏼
Happy Tuesday! 💋
Congratulations Ingrid and also thank you so much for nominating me! I just posted about it 🙂
Congrats on the nomination!! Love getting to know bloggers through these awards! 🙂 My “step-mom” is Colombian, and she’s such a sweetheart! 🙂
And loving and forgiving ourselves truly is great advice! I hope that your business takes off 🙂 good luck with that!
Anyway, I don’t really do awards on my blog anymore 🙁 but it makes me so happy when I get nominated because it’s a reassuring thing that some people truly do like my blog, like I can’t even believe I deserve being nominated for an award 😀
So, I think I can answer the questions here if you don’t mind 🙂
1) I started bloggin out of curiosity, but I loved it more than I thought I would.
2) AyRGalaxy is basically something my husband and I made up together. AyR stands for Alex y Rossy (spanish of course) 🙂 Galaxy came about because we both love space and love star gazing 🙂
3) Fave season is spring because everything comes back to life. Cherry blossoms, tulips, rhododendrons, everything!
4) I work on my blog late at night because* i already can’t sleep sometimes when I get insomnia. So that’s probably what I would do. I also would go on late night drives.
5) I like leggings a lot!
6) I used to play a lot of sports when I was younger but not anymore.
7) Sounds weird, but I would like to master drifting, driving and cars and sliding sideways is one of my dreams and I hope to achieve it before I turn 30! lol
8) Most amazing adventure…exploring Japan!
9) Fave drink, besides water, canada dry 🙂
10) My blog takes up too much of my time lol
11) Spending time with my boys makes my day better. Especially when everyone is happy! 🙂
Once again, thanks for nominating, i hope it’s not annoying that I’m answer all the questions here in the comments 🙂
💖 the answers! I agree the nominations is a great opportunity “to get to know” the blogger. Have an awesome day.
Thanks gorgeous! You too!