For the last year, I have been drinking one teaspoon of cumin powder with Apple Cider Vinegar for a plethora of health and skin benefits.
The results have been outstanding. I no longer break out once a month like a high school girl, and my weight has maintained to its optimal level.
Here are some additional benefits:
- It cleanses your skin from the inside out. The seeds are a wonderful source of dietary fiber that binds to toxins present in the body and aid in their effective removal.
- Cumin contains important vitamins like A, C, and E. These vitamins are known to trigger anti-aging activity in the body. Adequate consumption of food items rich in Vitamins A, C and E can even help in shielding the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- The miracle spice contains skin-friendly minerals like copper, calcium, manganese, selenium, and potassium. These minerals keep the skin smooth and supple.
- The wonder spice seeds enhance the nutrient absorption in the body. It increases metabolic rate and thus maintains a healthy metabolism.
- Black cumin seeds not only add shine to your tresses but also promote hair growth. Just mix egg yolk and olive oil in the black cumin tea (cold) and apply it on the hair. Then, wash off after half an hour.
The taste can be harsh for some, but it’s easier to eat if you mix it into your salads, soups, or steamed veggies.
Sending healthy beauty vibes! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Photo credit: Tim Roller Studios, Fashion and Editorial photographer