Happy pre-Valentine’s Day, my lovelies!
I wanted to share with you some self-love ideas for Valentine’s Day, whether you are single, in a relationship, or married.
- Give yourself Valentine’s Day manicure
- Make yourself a healthy sweet treat
- Learn more about yourself and do an Astrology chart; my latest good find is Co-Star. Download this app for a detail personal report along with daily detail forecasts. (thank you, Amanda, for turning me on to it)
- Pamper yourself with a homemade face mask
- Go to Color Me Mine and create a cool “Love Yourself” Mug as a daily reminder of how fabulous human being you are
- Buy yourself some sexy lingerie or silky pj’s
- Order in and watch your favorite Netflix series
- Listen to your favorite songs
- Read a good self-help book or a blog post that inspires you.
- Buy yourself some colorful flowers
- Donate to a cause
- Make a thoughtful gift basket or a self-care kit and deliver it to someone you love like a family member or bestie.
- Decompress and practice mindfulness by looking at the sky, or take a moment to count your breath to give your mind a much-needed break
- Have a dance party like no one is watching
- Listen to a motivational podcast. I personally love Oprah Super Soul Sunday.
- Enjoy a cheesy rom-com night.
- Read a book at your favorite coffee shop, library, or visit Barnes and Nobles and get lost in the sea of knowledge.
- Buy a candle to set an intention to manifest a life you love
- Turn your home into a peaceful sanctuary
- Take a love bath full of rose petals
Valentine’s Day is a reminder that love is abundant in all forms, but it starts with you.
Sending love vibes! 💋
Feature photo credit: ohhcouture.com