Happy pre-Valentine’s Day, my lovelies!
I wanted to share with you some self-love ideas for Valentine’s Day, whether you are single, in a relationship, or married.
- Give yourself Valentine’s Day manicure
- Make yourself a healthy sweet treat
- Learn more about yourself and do an Astrology chart; my latest good find is Co-Star. Download this app for a detail personal report along with daily detail forecasts. (thank you, Amanda, for turning me on to it)
- Pamper yourself with a homemade face mask
- Go to Color Me Mine and create a cool “Love Yourself” Mug as a daily reminder of how fabulous human being you are
- Buy yourself some sexy lingerie or silky pj’s
- Order in and watch your favorite Netflix series
- Listen to your favorite songs
- Read a good self-help book or a blog post that inspires you.
- Buy yourself some colorful flowers
- Donate to a cause
- Make a thoughtful gift basket or a self-care kit and deliver it to someone you love like a family member or bestie.
- Decompress and practice mindfulness by looking at the sky, or take a moment to count your breath to give your mind a much-needed break
- Have a dance party like no one is watching
- Listen to a motivational podcast. I personally love Oprah Super Soul Sunday.
- Enjoy a cheesy rom-com night.
- Read a book at your favorite coffee shop, library, or visit Barnes and Nobles and get lost in the sea of knowledge.
- Buy a candle to set an intention to manifest a life you love
- Turn your home into a peaceful sanctuary
- Take a love bath full of rose petals
Valentine’s Day is a reminder that love is abundant in all forms, but it starts with you.
Sending love vibes! 💋
Feature photo credit: ohhcouture.com
Yesterday I went shopping and I was like, it’s almost Valentines day I need to buy myself something nice. I always love treating myself to some nice lingerie and I bought lace bodysuit, silk nightgown and lacy bralette. Self love is the best love hah. xx
♥️ that’s brilliant! Oh, lace bodysuits and anything silk are my favorites. You have exceptional taste. xx
Thank Ingrid Madison of reminding that we are special and self love heals us and makes us better people so we can pass it on to others. You are a great inspiration to me. Sending love, light and lots of everything wonderful!
Have a happy valentine’s day!🥰💖
Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes my hearts sing to know that I can be an inspiration to you. Sending much love ♥️ xx
Self love is so important! I like a lot this Co-Star Astrologie! Great advice! Happy Valentine Day for you, dear Ingrid ❤️💃🏻
Thank you! Happy Valentine’s Day to you. 😘 xx