Spring is the birth of all things living, and that includes your relationship or a date.
Here are some fun Spring date ideas to take advantage of this glorious season:
- Visit an outdoor art show. It’s such a relaxing and lovely stroll.
- Dinner at an outdoor cafe, or bistro. Head to a busy downtown location and ask to be seated outside. Enjoy a night of people watching while everyone emerges out after winter.
- Watch a romantic sunset- I love combining this one with a picnic. Head just out of town, find a great location, and enjoy a romantic night of dining and watching the sun go down.
- Visit the zoo- it’s going to be overflowing with kids who are out of school soon, and it’s going to get pretty toasty too. Go now while the animals are emerging, several babies are being born (thanks for being a trendsetter April), and you can enjoy a little more walking space alone.
- Head to a National Park- spend a day or a weekend exploring a national treasure.
- Take a road trip for the day and explore a new city close by.
- Rent bikes and explore your city together.
- Pack a picnic basket and head over to a park, or a scenic quiet place. Don’t forget a bottle of Champagne or wine with cheese and crackers 😋
- Wake up early and go for a sunrise love hike together.
- Visit the local farmer’s market and buy a vegetable you have never tried before. Then go home and learn how to prepare it together.
- Get up early on a Saturday and get breakfast at your favorite place.
- Bring a frisbee to the park and toss it. Then, swing on the swings together. Make sure and steal a kiss at the top of the slide.
- Play tennis at the park, followed by your favorite snack
- Have a BBQ and invite some friends over
- Go mini-golfing together. Get competitive and make up your own rules – tricks and all! (Think putting backwards, with your less dominant hand, with your eyes closed, while stealing a kiss, etc.)
- Learn to fish together, and then enjoy each other’s silence and the beauty of nature.
- Ride horses and get your inner cowboy/cowgirl on.
- Visit a local nursery and buy a few flowers to pot or plant.
- Go on a hike together to a romantic lookout spot and cloud watch for a little break before heading back down.
- Find a botanical garden to tour together.
Do you have a favorite? Do you have a spring date I’ve missed? Let us know in the comments below.
Sending spring🌷love vibes! 💋
Photo credits: bytezza.com, introverderdear.com