Spring has arrived! 🌷
In preparation for all the upcoming walks, hikes, and outings I decided to treat my feet with an extra dose of TLC by using Naturally London Refuge Foot Soak and Nourishing Foot Butter.
Here’s why foot soaks are so essential for your health:
Foot soaks soothe your muscles, calms the nervous system, hydrates your skin and relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes.
Letting your feet sit in their own bath can help reduce swelling and prevent bacteria from settling into blisters and cuts or under toenails.
And while a little post-winter rough skin helps protect our feet, if you’re prone to developing thick calluses, softening them in a good soak makes them easier to exfoliate—precisely the reason why most pedicures begin by submerging your feet into warm water.
During this luxurious soak, I felt like I entered a foot sanctuary. The immersion, as well as the smell, was an instant spa-like experience at home. The Bolivian Rose Salts contain the ingredient of Baobab Oil: A superfruit that improves circulation. Promotes the healing of wounds. Reduces inflammation, aches, and pains in the body. Bolivian Rose Salt is rich in minerals, which is why this product is an excellent exfoliant that hydrates and purifies the skin.
After 15 minutes of soaking my feet felt silky smooth without being oily, an invigorated circulation that eased my soreness.
Depending on how much you do foot soaks the jar will last you for a long time as all you need is to dissolve 2 tablespoons.
This winter I played a lot of tennis in addition to my daily 2-3 mile walks, so my feet were dry and cracked by March. This Nourishing Foot Butter cured my calluses, and dry heels after using it once before bed.
The product contains:
- Premium blend of Avocado butter, Cupuacu butter and Jojoba oil. Great for dry heels, rough spots and massage
- Creamy formulation allows for fast absorbing that does not leave an oily residue, which is great for 24/7 hydration, especially for nighttime application
- There is no water in the butter, which means potency to moisturize your skin
- Cupuacu: Full with essential fatty acid packed with phytosterols. It does wonders to aging skin supporting collagen. Aids in boosting moisture in skin and creating a healthy skin barrier.
- Baobab Oil: A superfruit that improves circulation. Promotes healing of wounds. Reduces inflammation, aches and pains in the body. This is an added bonus to the product, especially if you have an active lifestyle.
The best part about this velvety smooth not too oily foot butter is that it is multi-purpose because you can use if over rough cuticles, dry hands, elbows & knees.
I recommend these two feet healing products as part of your weekly at-home mind-body routine.
Click here to purchase
Have you tried Naturally London products? If so, which ones? Leave us a comment below.
I received a press sample for review. The opinions are entirely my own based on my experience.