Hope you all are having a fabulous day.
For many years, I have taken Probiotics for glowy skin as well as providing my immune a healthy environment to ward off the common cold.
On set for a photo shoot, I discovered The Better Pop.
The Better Pop is a kombucha popsicle. It’s a new, familiar, and enjoyable way to consume probiotics. The unique shape has been designed for a better sharing, biting, and overall eating experience. Unlike other popsicles, it’s made with no added sugar or fruit concentrate. Just whole fruit, and kombucha. The whole fruit provides fiber, unlike fruit juice, and slows down the rate at which the sugar hits your blood stream. The kombucha provides probiotics.
Here are the benefits of probiotics:
1. Probiotics Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System
2. Probiotic Supplements Improve Some Mental Health Conditions
3. Certain Probiotic Strains Can Help Keep Your Heart Healthy
4. Probiotics May Reduce the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema
5. Probiotics Can Help Reduce Symptoms of Digestive Disorders
6. Probiotics May Help Boost Your Immune System
7. Probiotics May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat
8. Will clear up your skin, giving you a beautiful, radiant glow.
The anti-inflammatory effect of probiotics is hugely beneficial for your skin. Probiotics are vital for anti-aging and can also help with skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, and eczema.
The skin is our largest organ, and more often than not it’s the first indicator of our health, wellbeing, and age.
The gastrointestinal tract and skin are both organs of detoxification. We need a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut to break down food, absorb nutrients, and eliminate toxins. When our gut flora is unhealthy, and out of balance with more “bad” than “good” bacteria, health issues arise. These include inflammation resulting in annoying pimples and acne.
The best part of eating these delicious popsicles is that you can eat as many as you want without the guilt of calories, or sugar.
Sending happy beauty vibes! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Photo credit: Ruby Schechter
I was not financially compensated for this post. I did not receive a sample for purposes of a review. The opinions are entirely my own based on my experience.