A big virtual hug and thank you to Claudia of New Life Fresh You for this lovely nomination. I am so grateful and appreciative.
Claudia is a passionate beauty blogger who is always on the cutting edge of fresh beauty trends. Click here to read her latest blog on Face Masks with Carrots. How cool is that? I never knew you could use carrots for a face mask.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the webpage about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 Facts About Me:
- My family is originally from Spain and France
- I am a mix of French (dad) and Colombian (mom)
- I am OCD, especially when it comes to color coordinating my clothing
- My favorite fashion style icons are Jacky O, Audrey Hepburn, Diane Von Furstenberg and Amal Clooney.
- I enjoy binge watching shows on Netflix, especially on snowy cold New York days like today
- I practice Hygge living
- I am named after Ingrid Bergman the famous Swedish actress. She was my parents favorite actress.
- Tab’s Style – Fashionblog AUS Hamburg
- Zen Body Cafe – Living Healthy Naturally
- Tales of Belle
- Kerry Life and Loves
- February Circus
- The Good the Fab and the Lovely
- Hannah Amethyst
- English Language Thoughts
- Navigating Vita
- Discovering Your Happiness
- You Can Always Start Now
- Currently Lately
Thanks again Claudia for this wonderful nomination!
Congratulations to the nominees! I can’t wait to read your answers and learn more about each of you.
Sending calm, loving vibes from snowy ❄️ New York! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links: