Thank you so very much Oriana’s Notes for this award! It means the world to me that you are in Paris reading this blog. Be sure to check her out as she writes about DIY, Beauty, Shopping, and Travel. My latest favorite post of Oriana is the DIY – Pumpkin Spice Latte 😋
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
♡ 7 things about myself:
- I am half French, and Colombian. My father is French and my mom is Colombian from the city of Cali.
- I speak English and Spanish. I never learned French, but I would like to someday.
- I grew up in Los Angeles, California (West Hollywood) area.
- Health nut because my mom side of the family is afflicted with Diabetes, so I am mindful of my eating.
- Single young mom, very hard, but I survived it! My son is a young adult now, whew.
- Serial reader on all things self help, self care, health and spiritual books.
- Neat and organizational freak. I color coordinate my clothes, towels, shoes, everything!
Discovering Your Happiness
Zen Body Cafe
Emily Kate Dale
Rose Views Life
The Emma Edit
The Amethyst Rose Beauty
Mademoiselle O’ Lantern
Keda With Hani
My Life Book by Naya
Not Your Average Girly Girl
Be Blogger Official
Thank you again, Oriana.
I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about myself! Looking forward to reading everyone’s answers 💖