Blogger, Rose of Rose Views Life tagged me to answer her unique questions, so I decided to participate in the spirit of fun for today’s blog.
For those of you who don’t know me personally, grab a cup of coffee, or water. This one may take longer to read than my usual posts.
1. What game consoles have you had?
None, I was never interested in game consoles. I am a book nerd.
2. If you could tame any animal into being your pet, what would you pick?
Koala Bear, I have been obsessed with those adorable bears my whole life.
3. Are you a sexual person?
4. Foods you despise?
5. Coolest place you’ve ever visited?
South of France
6. Why did you first start blogging/youtube?
I want to be of service to people and share tools for enlightenment.
7. Favorite item from the closet?
Gucci black dress. It’s my go to dress for galas and holiday parties.
8. Do you prefer a backpack/big bag/small bag/just wallet?
Small bag, stops me from packing everything in my apartment.
9. Favorite video/computer/phone game?
10. Favorite season for fashion?
11. One celebrity you would sleep with?
I never had a crush on a celebrity. I grew up in LA and saw what celebrity men were like, so none interest me in any way.
12. Favorite traits for a partner/friend?
Honesty, authenticity, character, positive, spiritual, smart, well read, funny, outgoing, not judgemental, passionate, not critical, loyal, values friendship, happy, not a weiner, does not get caught up on the small stuff, open-minded and fun.
13. Your personality?
Bubbly, happy, outgoing, positive, too honest at times when I should be silent, but I am working on it every day.
14. When’s the last time you took a risk?
A year and a half when I moved into my fiance’s apartment
15. Fashion trend you would never do?
Bell bottom pants. I am only 5’6, and they make me look shorter
16. One physical trait about you that only you notice?
Chicken Pox scar on the left of my temple
17. One emotional trait about you that only you notice?
Too trusting, I should be more cautious of people who are not worthy of my friendship.
18. 3 weird things about you off the top of your head?
Towels must be folded in a certain way and color coordinated
All clothing in the closet must be color coordinated according to style
I sleep 12 hours
19. Favorite cheese?
Humboldt Fog, it goes down smooth with any cracker, or bread
20. 3 things you use every day that you need?
Hand sanitizer as I take the subway and there’s a myriad of germs.
Nude lipstick because it matches with any outfit during the day.
Perfume, Coco Chanel said “a woman who does not wear perfume has no future” 😂
21. Favorite YouTubers/actresses/media people?
Amal Clooney for her fashion, style, grace and her hard work on humanitarian issues
22. One thing that makes you happy every day?
Walking the streets of NY. It’s so nice to hear different languages from all over the world in just a few steps. Makes me feel connected to the universe.
23. One question you wish you could get an answer to?
Why is North Korea mad at the USA?
24. Something about your childhood that affects you to this day?
My father died when I was 12 years old. I did not have a father figure. Perhaps, this is why I do so much research on men and dating. 🤔
25. What is life all about for you?
Enjoying where we are right now even if it’s not ideal. Your life can end any minute and it could have all been wasted being in a negative state of mind.
Thank you Rose for tagging me.
Hope you enjoyed reading today’s post.
Questions were written by roseviewslife
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Photo credit: Will Stye
thank you so much for answering my questions, this was so much fun to read! I feel like I know you better and think it’s so cool that you’ve lived in two of the biggest cities!
🤗 thank you for the opportunity! 💖