I am beyond honored and overwhelmed to be nominated for the first time for this Sunshine Blogger Award by Its a Girl Dream. Visit her blog as she’s an amazing blogger!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank blogger (s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new ones.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or on your blog.
- What have you learned today?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- Whats your favorite city, or country?
- What are some of your bigger goals in life?
- What are some of your smaller goals in life?
- If you could try any job for a day, what job would that be?
- Do you like art?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what’s their name?
- What is your niche? Men and women that want to better themselves psychologically and spiritually
- Do you enjoy blogging? I love it becuase it allows me to inspire and empower men and women with knowledge.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Still blogging 😄
- What TV series are you loving right now? Game of Thrones, I am obssesed
- What is your favorite color? White, its simple and clean
- What is our favorite makeup brand? Bobby Brown for right now
- What is the meaning of friendship to you? Loyalty, sharing the same values, no judgment, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, loving, supportive, wherein we are cosmically connected
- One song you will never stop listening to? Lykke Li – I follow Rivers
- Whats the story behind your blog’s name? Its named after my first name Ingrid and the famous Madison Avenue street in New York where all the first ad companies were located in the 50’s, 60’s and some today
- Whats one of your big audacious goals for 2017? Grow the blog
- How do you motivate yourself? Living in NY is so motivating. All I have to do is take a walk outside of my apartment. This is a city where peope are hustling 24/7 its hard not to stay motivated when you see everything and everyone around you paying their dues to achieve their dreams.
Here are my nominees:
1. The Zinful Blonde
2. Love Lauren Ellen
3. Cassieb MorganM
4. Rosie Views Life
5. Discovering Your Happiness
6. Where Abby Goes
7. Beauty Blush1
8. Kanish as Diary
9. Darly Darly
Thank you again for the award! xxoo