Dating nowadays can be a minefield!
Stealthing is a sexual assault act when a man secretly removes their condom midway through sex, ew.
In January, a Swiss court convicted a man of rape after he took off his condom without telling his partner.
The court concluded that the woman would have said no to sex if she knew the condom would be removed.
So how can you protect yourself?
- Don’t drink to the point that you are numb.
- Be wary when a guy is pushing you to drink
- Put the condom on yourself
- Don’t use too much lube as it can become slippery and easier to remove
- Hold hands to connect with each other
Most importantly, trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right to you, find a way to get out of the situation. You do not need to be polite, you need to be safe.