If you have been following me for some time you know, I am a firm believer in the Law of Attraction and using the grateful list mind hack to program your brain to look for the positive side of life.
Here are 20 things that make each day just a bit sweeter because, sometimes, that little dose of sweetness makes all the difference.
1. Starbucks (or just coffee in general).
2. Being able to enjoy fresh, crisp weather.
3. Full-season releases on Netflix! #StrangerThings2Binge
4. Snuggling under the blankets with a hot cup of tea in hand.
6. Catching your reflection in the mirror and thinking, “Damn, I look good!”
7. Those rare nights you can go to sleep without setting the alarm for the morning.
8. Museums that offer free admission.
9. Old couples who are still very much in love.
10. Pumpkin spice anything.
11. Your boss giving you affirmation for your hard work.
12. Dog videos.
13. Kitten videos.
14. Finding money in the pocket of an old jacket you haven’t worn in a while.
15. Receiving a handwritten note.
16. Long, warm hugs from your loved ones.
18. Spending time with the people you love.
19. Solo karaoke sessions when you’re stuck in traffic.
20. Binge-listening to your favorite playlists on Spotify.
Happiness is fueled by gratitude, so make each day count.
Sending zen vibes! 💋
Feature photo credit: uniqlog