How was everyone’s weekend?
It was a doozy of a Sunday here in the States as it was Super Bowl Sunday!
This winter I was determined to beat dry, flaky skin, so after much research, I found L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler Anti Aging NIght Face cream, Target $8.99.
The product claims:
- Collagen Moisture Filler Face Night Cream is inspired by dermatological collagen treatments. It provides a daily dose of powerful, natural Collagen in a hydrating moisturizer.
- The face cream provides intense hydration that helps fill in lines, wrinkles, and restores moisture for smoother, plumper face skin
- Collagen Moisture Filler delivers visible results overnight: Collagen cream nourishes face with moisture in 94% of women.
- After one week, anti-aging night cream with collagen leaves face skin smoother in 86% of women.
- Collagen Night Cream fills in wrinkles, and leaves skin looking younger in 72% of women after four weeks of using the anti-aging face cream
First off the price is insanely inexpensive, so that is a major plus. I have been using it since November am and pm, and I am happy to report that this is a Stash product. My skin is noticeably plumper with a well-rested hydrated look. I experienced no dryness at all this winter. It’s a tad greasy, but your skin will quickly absorb it allowing for effortless application of foundation. There is no smell for those of you that are sensitive to fragrances.
I don’t recommend using this lotion in the summer as it is way too heavy, but its an excellent winter and spring survival am and pm cream.
Sending beauty vibes! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Photo credit: lorian Sommet on Pinterest