It’s that festive time where we can let loose, but sometimes the night can lead us to a rabbit hole that ends in a headache, fog, and just a hot mess look.
This is my go-to list for recovery to look “well rested” after a boozy night out:
- Hydrate, hydrate, drink asap water, and coconut water. Your body is starving for vital fluids, so drinking coconut water provides the electrolytes your body needs for a speedy recovery. Drink sparkling water if your stomach cannot handle coconut water.
- Jade Roll your puffy eyes or use two cold spoons from the freezer. Chilled spoons pressed lightly under your eyes will restrict blood vessels and reduce puffiness to minimize the look of “haven’t-slept-a-wink.” 😉
- Eye relief: Apply Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller $8.69
You could rest cold tea bags on your eyes for ten minutes which is messy, or you could swipe on this cooling rollerball (which acts as a mini massager). The light gel inside contains caffeine to help shrink bags, pronto.
- Use concealer along with an eye corrector, to remove the look of hammered tired eyes and dark circles.
- Apply nude eyeliner under your lower lids for an extra eye-popping look. Nars – Larger than life eyes in nude is my favorite.
- Hair relief: Klorane dry shampoo ($10.00) to get rid of booze and bar odors.
- Face: Add moisture to your thirsty face by applying a sheet mask. I use
Boscia Hydration Gel Mask
- To pull out toxins and to prevent a breakout use Brilliant Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask
- Red Carpet ready cheeks: Use High beam highlighter by benefit ($12.00) this mini highlighter will give you an instant peechy fresh glow.
- Wake me up shower with a Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap ($21.00) to signal your brain to focus and wake up (be careful with ladybits) because you will cause yourself a serious “down under” burn.
- Color pop your pout with a creamy lipstick to add color and brighten your face.
Sending healthy beauty vibes! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Photo credit: Chris Von Wangenheim for Vogue Magazine March 1977
Soooo important this time of the year! I really try to dring enough water but I never tried it with coconut water so far. I need to do this 🙂
The Eye Roller from Garnier ist really great. I use it when my eyes feel sleepy. It really helps 🙂
Have a wonderful Thursday :-*
Yay! Happy you like Garnier. It really works. Oh yes, oh dear so hard to drink water when it’s cold out. It’s bone chilling cold here now, 17 degrees. Thanks for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate it. Have wonderful day! 😘💋
Brrrrr – really cold! We still have 41 degrees and it rains… Not really what I want from Winter…
I love your posts! :-*
Great post! super useful, will be definition taking those tips into consideration!
Thank you! Happy New Year! 🎉🎊😘💋
Happy new year 💕💕💕
Thank you! 😘🤗
Thanks for the advice! Can’t wait to look rejuvenated on Jan 1 🙂
🙏🏼🤗 my pleasure! Happy New Year! 🎉🎊