This has to be the sweetest holiday gift I have received in the blogger community. Thank you Mademoiselle O’Lantern, for this nomination. If you have not read Mademoiselle O’Lantern blog, be sure to check it out. She posts the most amazing beauty tips, lifestyle, movies, and travel experiences. Her images of her makeup looks are stunningly artistic and gorgeous. The movie reviews save me hours of boredom and money.
Rules – Neat Blog Award
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you really like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
Answering Mademoiselle Questions for me:
- What is your holy grail makeup/skin care product?
I am all over the place with makeup, but I am loving Fenty and Huda beauty RN. Neutrogena, is my favorite skin care brand, it’s effective and affordable.
- What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I celebrate Hanukkah. My favorite thing is the quality spent with my family and great friends while enjoying delicious food.
- Have you ever traveled outside your country? if yes, where to?
- Yes! France, India, Canada, Thailand, Italy, Spain, Bolivia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Colombia, China, Japan, Greece, Haiti, Mexico, United Kingdom, Venezuela
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger/influencer/youtuber?
- Huda Kattan, she is a powerful force of beauty and grace
- What is your current favorite song/music?
- I am so loving all things Sofi Tukker, songs: Drinkee and Matador. It gets my heart pumping during my workouts and my walks in the city.
- What are the things you wish to receive for Christmas?
These fun and sparkly Lola Cruz sneakers
- Salt or Sugar? It depends on the day and my mood! I am a soup and salad addict, so I usually treat myself with a chocolate treat.
- What advice would you tell your younger self?
- What is your idea of happiness?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- Whats your favorite city, or country and where do you live now?
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
- What did you learn about yourself this year?
I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about myself! Looking forward to reading the nominees responses!
Thanks again Mademoiselle O’Lantern for this nomination. I truly appreciate your support in giving my blog some love.
Have a wonderful weekend! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links: