Whoa! 😳 I am deeply humbled, grateful and appreciative for this nomination from Anita, Discovering your Happiness. It means the world to me for this recognition. If you have not done so, be sure to check out her blog as it is full of tools for everyday hacks to happiness that can make your life better. I read her blog daily to put me in the right head space.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs ]and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in the post.
- Do you have any big travel plans coming up? Yes, I am going to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania for the weekend to watch a Penn State football game, yay! It will be my first time.
- Where would be the one place you could travel to? St. Bart’s, it’s so romantic, I can’t wait to go back sometime soon. Hurricane Irma destroyed some parts of it. Praying that it will be repaired by next month as I plan going after Thanksgiving.
- What is your dream job? I am doing it now, blogging!
- Could you survive without social media? Yes! I just opened up social media accounts for the first time ever 6 months ago for this blog. I don’t find it to be the best use of my time.
- What do you have planned for the Christmas season? Going to Colombia and Argentina!
- Share a good samaritan experience you’ve undergone? Watching people from all over the world offer a seat on the subway to complete strangers
- Have you ever broken a bone? Yes! Seven years ago I had a horrible car accident where I broke my second and third metatarsal on my right foot. No heels for one year! 😩 It was the worst year of my life.
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be? Being too trusting. I was too trusting to people who did not deserve my kindness
- Coffee or hot chocolate? Hard one for me to answer because I love both at different times. 🤔
- What are some of your 2018 goals? I have not thought about it out that far. I live by daily goals.
- What is a goal that you have achieved? Moving to New York and surviving!
Your Truly Jules
Life with Meg
My Life and other stuff
The Continuation Project
Exclusive Glam XG
Zen Body Cafe
Questions for Nominees:
- What have you learned today?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- Whats your favorite city, or country?
- What are some of your bigger goals in life?
- What are some of your smaller goals in life?
- If you could try any job for a day, what job would that be?
- Do you like art?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what’s their name?
Thank you again, Anita, Discovering Your Happiness for this award. It is nice to see other people appreciate your work.
I hope you liked reading through this & congrats to all the nominees!
Follow me on any of these social media links:
Thank you!!! 🙏🏻
I love this <3 I feel happy that I am getting to know you more <3