Autumn is brutal on the skin as the days are shorter, and the chill fluctuates. Our bodies are barely getting recalibrated to deal with the icy conditions. Then the skin cells shed then renew, so it’s best to change our face lotion to adapt to our new weather reality.
In comes, Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Face Cream Moisturizer, $24.99 to the rescue. I used to think this line was for my grandmother because it has been around forever. I am accustomed to seeing it readily available on drugstore shelves, but I would pass by it without giving it the time of day. However, I decided this year to stop buying overpriced moisturizers.
I have been using this moisturizer for the last month and a half, and it has changed my life. I sleep on my left side, so a marionette line was setting in and it was highly visible. I began using the lotion in addition to Jade rolling three times a week; the marionette line now is almost diminished.
- The formula moisturizes skin from the outside in; other ingredients work to increase cell turnover from the inside out, bringing newer, healthier skin cells to the surface while sloughing off old, dull skin cells.
- Hydrates skin better than ten of the top creams – even the $440 cream – Tested by Good Housekeeping
- Visible wrinkle results start day 1
- New formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) regenerates surface cells to help take years off your skin age
- Anti-aging moisturizing formula penetrates deep into skin’s surface to improve texture and elasticity
I did not see the results until a month in a half, so their claim of one day is bogus, but maybe you will have a different experience.
It’s so inexpensive that you have nothing to lose, so give it a try and feel free to share your results in the comment section.
Sending healthy warm vibes! 💋