Any of you ever feel that cleansing your face at night is such a chore? It’s definitely not my favorite, so I am always in search of ways to make it fun.
On a recent trip to Sephora, I stumpled upon Boscia, Charcoal Ball Cleanser that is the rage RN, so I decided to give it a try.
Activated Black Bamboo Charcoal
• Known as the “Black Diamond of Asia,” it has long been revered for its purifying and healing benefits
• Absorbs toxins and impurities, leaving the skin healthier, clearer, more refined and stronger
• Acts as a natural antibacterial agent, deeply cleansing and detoxifying pores without irritation
• Known to absorb more than 1,000 times its weight in impurities
• In a newly rediscovered, centuries-old process, Activated Black Bamboo Charcoal is injected with steam, creating thousands of tiny air pockets that significantly increase the volume of impurities it is able to absorb
Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum
• Used to calm, soothe, and hydrate skin
• Contains hyaluronic acid, which helps replenish moisture into skin, resulting in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
• Possesses natural antibacterial benefits and aids in circulation
• Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and antioxidants, which help boost skin elasticity, creating stronger and more youthful skin
After unwrapping the box, you’re instructed to use the pick that comes with the set to literally pierce the top of the jelly ball through a designated hole, which releases the balloon-like seal on the cleanser. Then you wet it and off you go rubbing it in a circular motion cleansing your face. At first, it feels like you are rubbing a balloon on your face. Its extremly slippery yet it lathers up nicely.
I have used it religiously for a week, day and night. However, the product in the ball is almost gone. Yes, it cleanses hard to reach places and it minmizes your pores while leaving your skin super clean, but this can be achieved with a less expensive regular drug store face cleanser along with your Foreo, or Clarisonic. This little ball of madness costs $20.00. Definelty trash the idea of buying this over priced toy.
Have you tried it? What do you think?
Follow me on any of these social media links:
For those of you that have a burning desire to see how the Boscia Charcoal Ball works, here’s the official Boscia “how to” video:
Photo credit: Steven Meisel (one of my favorite photographers)
I just order a big bottle of charcoal powder. It’s very affordable. I will introduce this tips to my beauty care routine 🙂
Cool, let me know if you like it.