An enormous thank you to Motherhood Moment for this published interview.
Parenting Pointers: Beauty, Health, and Travel
|Credit: Benjo Arwas|
- The first thing I pack is Caudalie facial mist elixir. It’s my best friend to fight against dry skin at 30,000 ft. The smell is divine and light.
- Aquahor lip balm quench my thirsty lips with instant hydration.
- l’Occine, Shea butter hand cream nourishes my dry as dust hands.
- Klorane dry shampoo- I cannot live without this dry shampoo. It instantly creates Victoria Secret model hair in minutes.
- I like to arrive with a show-stopping well rested face, so I apply Stellar concealer. Dark circles don’t have a chance!
- Avene sunscreen cream- I use this daily, but I always pack it in my travel bag because you never know if your air neighbor may want to keep the window open allowing harmful rays directly on your face.
- Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing wipes, on red-eye flights- I avoid messy bottle explosions in my bag with these convenient makeup cleansing wipes.
- Burt Bees hand sanitizer- the nondrying all-natural hand sanitizer is terrific, especially if you are trapped in the window seat and are unable to go to the bathroom to wash your hands before a meal, or a snack. I even spray the table tray because lab results have shown that it’s the dirtiest of all locations and surfaces on a plane, eww.
How can people pack to maximize fashion while minimizing the size of luggage?
Zip-lock travel space bags are a lifesaver and I never leave home without them. I pack tops in one, pants in one, and undergarments in another. They keep my clothes organized while traveling because they compact your clothes.
How do you maintain your physical health while traveling?
I YouTube fitness videos and work out in my room. My favorite sites are Boho Beautiful and Pop Sugar. You can sneak in the quickest heart pumping work out in less than 20 min.
Can you share some tips for mental health during trips?
I set the tone for my trip by reading any and all self-help, self-care and spiritual books. Upon reaching my destination, I meditate as it creates an open space for me to be more aware and conscious.