As fall is quickly approaching it’s important to prepare your skin for the change in temperature as well as the indoor heaters that cause dry flaky skin.
For a couple of years now I have been drinking Bone Broth for collagen production to achieve soft flawless skin.
Below is why you should incorporate drinking Bone Broth for beauty:
- Collagen: It is a structural protein that builds strong skin, protecting against aging and wrinkling. Dietary collagen is far more potent because it main lines collagen to your cells. In addition, the gelatin derived from collagen heals your digestive tract, helping to prevent inflammation that leads to aging.
- Glycine: Your body is bombarded all day long with toxins that age you. Glycine helps your liver get rid of these toxins out of your body, re-energizing and de-aging your cells.
- Minerals including calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium: Bone broth is an awesome source of these anti-aging minerals, and its chemical composition makes them highly bioavailable.
- Glycosaminoglycans, including glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid: These nutrients help keep your joints stay young and flexible.
- Iodine: The fish bone broth is rich in this nutrient, which protects against a sluggish thyroid — a major cause of weight gain, thinning hair, and energy loss as you age.
May the beauty gods be with you on this Monday!
Follow me on any of these social media links: