The am mirror check ups can be downright scary depending on the prior nights shenanigans of drinking, or quality of sleep.
Try these beauty tricks to get you up and out looking fresh and new
- Massage your face to depuff it. You can use a Forea, Clarasonic, or a Jade Roller, to learn more about a Jade roller check out The Zinfulblonde blog
- Apply Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel under eyes. It has algae extract, so it works quick.
- Frame your face with strong brows. It will make you appear more awake
- Use Benefit High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter
- To reduce facial and under eye puffiness quickly, start by filling your bathroom sink with cold water and toss in 15 ice cubes, says, Celebrity Aesthetician Renee Rouleau. Pour 1/3 of a cup of natural witch hazel into the water.
- Night before apply Kiehls Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask
What are your secrets to looking fresh in the am?