I am writing this post as my heart is spilling over with much gratitude and appreciation. Anita from Discovering Your Happiness nominated me for this lovely award. I am always deeply honored when I get nominated for these awards because it is such a beautiful way to receive recognition for my work.
Be sure to check out Anita’s blog, Discovering Your Happiness because it will surely touch your heart and mind. She is one of my top favorite bloggers because her posts are full of tips and tricks to reprogram your mind into happiness.
The Award Maker:
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Besides Kenya, especially Giraffe Manor, I would love to visit Egypt.
What is your biggest accomplishment?
Creating a tranquil positive life. Over the years, I have learned to free myself from unhealthy relationships, friendships and jobs that were not serving my highest purpose.
What is the most amazing blog you’ve ever come across?
This is a tough one for me to answer because I love so many blogs. It also depends on my mood on that particular day. There are times I want to read about fashion, health, travel happiness, or beauty.
Chocolate or Lollies?
Chocolate is everything!!
What is the nicest thing you’ve done for someone?
Each year I try to go to Haiti to help orphans with educational needs as well as supplies.
How do you stay positive?
Daily practice of meditation and yoga 3 times a week
What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
Listen more and speak less.
What’s one book you’d always recommend and why?
The Secret, it teaches you that you possess in your mind the power to manifest everything that is good for your life.
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
What is your dream job?
I am doing it now, blogging for you all
- What, or who inspired you to blog?
- What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- If you did not have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- Besides your cell phone and purse, what’s another item you cannot leave your apartment, or home without?
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
- What’s your favorite color?
- If you had a super-power what would it be?
Congratulations to the nominees! I can’t wait to read your answers.
Thank you once again, Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for this nomination.
Sending happy vibes! 💋
Follow me on any of these social media links: